BEING REHOMED, CLICK HERE
For the Fawnlings Group.
Build: Heavy heavy. He’s big. Like, ridiculously big. “His other name should be Ho Lee Shidt” kind of big. Giant slabs of muscle, towering height, and enough hair to make him look even thicker and MORE like the Incredible Hulk. If that’s not enough to make you back up and sit the fuck down, I can throw in a pair of scary as fuck giant horns, too. Happy to help.
Bloodlines: Blackwood, half brother to Étaín
: Blackwood x BIG BASTARDMagic Type:
None. Thank fuck.Temperament:
Pfft, who needs a personality? He’s a soldier. A General. Nothing more than a face of an army who shall one day rule the isles, and he takes this role seriously. More than that, he’s good at it. He was born for it, raised for it, bred for it, and no one does it better. Or so he reckons, anyway. Not that you’d want to argue, as he could probably sit on you.
In truth, it’s hard to know if Brismór’s exterior has more do with that just being how he is, or if he’s just a cause and effect result of his upbringing. Although not necessarily brutish unless pushed, there are few who dare go against him due to his sheer mass (an advantage of his mixed breeding) and his true feelings or thoughts, if any, go unknown.
He’s a soldier. A General. The face of an army. He whom their enemies first see upon their destruction. If you ask him, that’s all he is. It’s all he knows how to be.History:
- His mother arrived at Blackwood heavily pregnant after having been lost for months.
- Brismór was born huge. Father was obviously Bigfoot or something, or so the rumors went.
- Mummy was a bit of a beetch. Wanted to be Queen and tried slutting it up with the King, but failed, so slutted it up with the General instead. Whoring = The key to victory when you got nothing else going for you.
- Brismór grew up as a loyal soldier, with Mummy always telling him to watch the General and aim to usurp him. Problem is Brismór kinda thought of him as a father figure and wasn’t so crash hot on that idea.
- A bear happened. The Old General got killed when some soldiers tried to get rid of it, Brismór happened to be the only survivor. Everyone thought Brismór had swung it so the Old General got killed and gave him his old job. TL;DR Clan made the mistake of thinking he’s clever.
- … Now what?ROLEPLAYAffiliation:
General (application on the way)Mate:
Speed - 5
Stamina - 6
Strength - 8
Experience - 5OTHER
001. Application for General.
[Lit] [+1 any +1 exp]
002. Weapons of Mass Destruction.
(Severine) [lit] [+2 st]
003. Curses and Violence and All Things Fun.
(Graw) [lit] [+2 any +1 exp]
(Zhaenn) [Historical] [lit collab] [+2 any +1 exp] [art] [+1 any +1 exp]